The Waterlooville Area Community Association (WACA) was established by the community, for the community, in 1974 but became a Charitable Incorporated Organisation in April 2016.
WACA CIO is the governing body that make decisions about the Centre, including finances, based on recommendations from the Community Centres staff.
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for learning and leisure, which is accessible and affordable for everyone. We strongly believe that the community spirit is at the heart of our British way of life; at Waterlooville Community Centre we aim to encourage this philosophy and strengthen this belief regardless or race, colour or creed.
We are proud of our facilities and would welcome your comments or suggestions as to how we can make our services even better!
• Did you know that in the event of an emergency, your Centre is the appointed Crises Rest Centre?
• Car Parking — The yellow bays behind the Centre are free for our users. There are 40 bays including 3 disabled spaces. See Reception if more spaces are needed.
• Disabled — In addition to the car parking bays, we have disabled toilet facilities, Reception is fitted with a hearing loop, and all our rooms are wheelchair accessible.
• Alcohol — We operate a fully licensed bar for members on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings between 7.00pm and 11.00pm, unless there is a private function being held. Under no circumstances must alcohol be brought onto the premises.
• CCTV — For your safety, please be aware that there are recording cameras throughout the Centre.
• Membership — An affordable annual membership is available to everyone. Membership runs from April to March, costs £5 and a form can be downloaded here
The Centre is open 7 days a week from 9am and up until 11pm depending on what events are taking place.
The Reception Desk is manned on Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm. Outside of these times our duty custodian will help you with any enquiries you may have.